The Timid Man and the Gold Bar
He was doubt and thought, "In a forest like this, where can a gold bar come from? Maybe someone is setting a trap for me. I had better not take the gold bar.
1) greedy : wanting more money or other things （贪心)
2) timid : shy and nervous or not brave (胆小)
3) astonishment : a feeling of great surprise (惊愕）
4) doubt : feeling of being uncertain about something or not believing something（怀疑）
5) instant : a very short time（瞬间）
6) regret : to feel sorry for something you have done or not been able to do（后悔）
You must act fast when an opportunity presents itself, otherwise other people will snatch the opportunity from you.